Names of the Russian delegation elects for the Y20 Russia 2013 announced
During a live broadcast of the conference on the youth G20 agenda, the names of the five winners of the contest, who will represent Russia at the Y20 Russia 2013 on June 18-21 in St.Petersburg, were announced.
At the Y20 Russia 2013 Russia will be represented by:
- Viktor Kalmykov (Vladimir) from Lomonosov Moscow State University;
- Inal Ardzinba (Moscow) from the Higher School of Economics;
- Yekaterina Steinberg (Yekaterinburg) from the Russian Foreign Trade Academy;
- Artyom Chepurnoi (Norilsk) from St.Petersburg State University;
- Anton Komarov (Moscow) from the Higher School of Economics.
It was particularly pointed out by the Organizing Committee that the winners have shown fluent English, their ability to work as a team, conduct discussions, and defend their ideas in a competent and eloquent manner, thereby being exceptionally well prepared for the Y20 Russia 2013.
Experts gave high evaluation of the competences of the other 25 finalists of the contest, who were awarded free participation in the St.Petersburg International Economic Forum.
The contest of students, post-graduates and recent university graduates (who graduated no more than two years ago) started in December 2012. Its goal was to select educated young people for Y20 Russia 2013 who are fluent in English, eloquent and can discuss a broad range of issues.